N1 machine for restoration of repair of fuel sprayers
The machine N1 allows to restore with maximum accuracy the geometry of the locking cone corners on any external surfaces of valves, spray needles and special lapping.
Power supply - 220 V.
Power - 350 Watts.
The weight of the machine is 70 kg.
Features of the machine:
- precise setting of processing angles;
- the rotation of the part occurs in a high-precision carbide prism;
- long wear resistance is ensured;
- the grinding wheel is fixed to the spindle;
- A precision spindle manufactured in the USSR is used, capable of withstanding rotation at a speed of 40,000 rpm (spindles from storage, the passport is attached);
- grinding wheels of various grain sizes (selected in accordance with the requirements of the technological process);
- Diamond wheel for machining carbide lapping used in the repair of Common Rail injectors.
Address - we will discuss, we will help online ( whatsapp, mail and others )