Have you always thought that giving a helping hand is more than just one of your positive personality traits and can be successfully used in a professional dimension? Is keeping things organized and taking care of the details something that you are truly good at?
The Executive Assistant position provides you with all the possibilities to demonstrate your potential and fulfill your ambitions. Matteo, a manager of the online e-commerce of cosmetics, working with this industry for more than 10 years, is looking for an active and motivated executive assistant for productive and rewarding cooperation.
Our company works uniquely, more similar to trading than eCommerce we sell on market places such as Amazon and Walmart. We organize processes, so we can make a profit thru being more efficient in shipping, logistics, and timing to get the best market prices for our products, buying the lowest, and selling at a good margin.
We are looking for a candidate:
- Who obtains a minimum of 3 years of work experience
- Has a C1-C2 level of English (as all the main communication will be held in English), knowledge of Spanish will be a big plus but not strongly required
- Is extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Is good at numbers and problem-solving
- Has great presentation, research, and analytical skills
- Is flexible, nice, and polite to others
- Has experience with project management tools (will be considered as an advantage)
- Positive, pro-active and result oriented person taking personal ownership and accountability
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize daily workload.
On your side you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring, filtering manager’s emails, delegating and responding if required
- Preparing and establishing communication on behalf of a manager
- Handling manager’s tasks and schedule
- Making notes, meeting agendas, handling voice messages
- Assisting with personal tasks such as trip planning, personal and business purchases, etc.
- Assisting with team management (double-checking the deadlines, priority setting, checking the team’s work progress, etc)
- Exploring, examining, and analyzing information required by the manager (books, blog posts, podcasts, etc)
- Consolidation information and reporting in a brief well-presented manner
On our side we are excited to offer:
- Competitive salary starting from 850 EUR + bonuses for good performance
- Promotion possibilities
- A friendly and welcoming team
- 24 working days’ vacation per year (2 months later after getting down to work) +14 paid banking holidays, NY 2020 vacation is unpaid because of the training period
- Possibilities to become advanced at project management
- Opportunity to learn how to work with modern team and time management tools
Work time: Your work schedule will be strongly coordinated with the manager and adjusted to time zones when the manager is traveling
It will be beneficial if you would be able to stay in touch during the biggest part of the day to assist the manager with the arising and urgent issues, rarely weekends
One month's trial is envisaged for this position.
We would appreciate it if you start the cover letter with "I want to be an Executive Assistant in your company" and explain why you are the one. The deadline for application is the 7th of January.